Wallet Wizard strives to deliver the highest standard of customer service in order to provide an exceptional customer experience. We recognise that sometimes things can go wrong, so if you are not happy with any aspect of our service, please contact us directly and we will do our best to resolve your concern.
You can contact any team member on the details below.
||0800 480 430
||Wallet Wizard, PO Box 83000, Johnsonville, Wellington 6440
||Level 15, 201 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW, Australia 2000
||9 am to 6 pm (NZST), Monday to Friday
Also, speaking directly to a Customer Care Officer is a positive step towards resolving a complaint. If you have already spoken to a Wallet Wizard Team Member and your concern was not resolved, please get in touch with and ask to speak with a member of our Customer Care Team who will aim to resolve your query right away!
Whether you contact us by phone or in writing, the following details will help us to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible:
- Your full name and postal address
- Your daytime phone number and preferred contact times in case we need to contact you
- Your reference number if you are one of our customers
- Names of any relevant people involved in the matter
- Any specific dates and times
- Clear and concise details as to the nature of your question, complaint or concern
- What you are seeking in order to resolve the complaint
A Customer Care Officer will be in touch shortly to discuss your matter and we will do our best to promptly address your concerns.
We aim to reach a satisfactory outcome on all complaints. If after dealing with our Customer Care Team you are not satisfied with the response you receive from us,
you can contact Financial Services Complaints Ltd on 0800 347 257 or via their website www.fscl.org.nz
for an independent review of your complaint. Please make sure that you’ve gone through our Customer Care Team first so we can do our best to help you as quickly as possible.