Access available credit in just a few taps!
Quick applications and fast decisions.
Wallet Wizard is the best choice for accessing cash fast.
1. Credit Corp Financial Solutions Pty Limited NZBN 9429041833148, trading as Wallet Wizard (Wallet Wizard), provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Wallet Wizard, its capabilities and the services it provides customers. The sole authorised use of the site is to obtain information about and apply for services supplied by Wallet Wizard and no other use is permitted.
2. Copyright in all material (including any compilation) on this site is owned by, or licenced to, Credit Corp Group Limited. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without the prior written permission of Credit Corp Group Limited.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Credit Corp Group Limited. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and its subsidiaries and no other use is permitted without the owner's prior written permission.
5. By using this site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and any accounts that you hold or maintain elsewhere and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate.
6. Wallet Wizard uses Yodlee, Inc (Service Provider) as its third party service provider to enable it to securely access your bank statements for verification purposes, using your transaction history from the last 90 days. Your internet banking log-in details are needed to be able to do this.
7. The Service Provider is a third party beneficiary under these terms and conditions with all the rights, benefits and protections as if it were a party to these terms and conditions. By using this site you authorise Wallet Wizard and the Service Provider to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you, and to register for accounts requested by you. For all purposes connected with your use of this site, you hereby appoint Wallet Wizard and the Service Provider as your agent to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information and use your information for the purposes of the services supplied by Wallet Wizard. You acknowledge and agree that when Wallet Wizard or the Service Provider accesses and retrieves information from third party sites, Wallet Wizard and the Service Provider are acting as your agent and not as agent for, or on behalf of, the third party.
8. Your bank’s terms and conditions may prevent you from disclosing your internet banking login details to anyone and doing so may be a breach of those terms and conditions. You may wish to contact your bank to find out more about this. To the extent permitted by law, Wallet Wizard disclaims all responsibility for any breach by you of your bank’s terms and conditions by disclosing such information and shall not be liable for any loss arising from such breach.
9. Wallet Wizard’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. DO NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you do so, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you. To the extent that you have any moral rights in copyright material submitted to us, you further consent to Wallet Wizard, and each of its nominees, doing or omitting to do, anything which but for this consent would breach your moral rights.
10. Wallet Wizard assumes no liability for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link third party websites with this site without Wallet Wizard’s prior written permission. We may permit some links from third party websites to this site, or otherwise include links to third party websites on this site, but Wallet Wizard takes no responsibility for, and excludes any and all liability associated with, such third party websites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Wallet Wizard.
11. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Wallet Wizard, its respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
12. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
13. To the extent permitted by law, this site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind and Wallet Wizard disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Wallet Wizard be liable for any loss or damages suffered by users (whether to their computer systems or otherwise) or third parties, as a result of or in connection with accessing this site, even if Wallet Wizard has been informed of the possibility of such damage and without regard to negligence.
14. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in New Zealand. If you require information in other languages about Wallet Wizard, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Wallet Wizard’s headquarters are in Sydney, Australia. This site as well as these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of New Zealand, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related to this site and these terms and conditions must be filed in the courts in New Zealand.
16. Use of this site is subject to these terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site.
17. Wallet Wizard reserves the right to revise and update these terms and conditions at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the revised or updated terms and conditions.
Important Borrower Information
Here is some important information for anyone considering taking out a loan.
High-cost credit contracts, such as this, should not be used for long-term or regular borrowing and are only suitable to improve short-term cash flows.
When entering a credit contract you are agreeing to the financial schedule, terms and conditions, privacy disclosures and often an agreement to debit funds from your bank account. You should ensure you have read and fully understand the information in that contract before accepting or signing.
If you are unsure about whether you require a loan today or you would like further general information, you can access some on the NZ Government’s website www.sorted.org.nz
Wallet Wizard adheres to The Responsible Lending Code and encourages its customers to be familiar with The Code of Responsible Borrowing. You can find a copy of these codes at www.familybudgeting.org.nz
Wallet Wizard refers to these resources as a part of our commitment to socially responsible lending. Wallet Wizard does not claim or imply any relationship or endorsement by the NZ Government in providing the links to these resources.